Requisition Number – 17-014
Post Date – 12/27/2017
Title – Drainage Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond, VA
RDA is seeking a Drainage Engineer to join our transportation team. In this role you will assist the Project Manager in the development of drainage designs for VDOT and local municipality transportation projects including highway widenings, intersection improvements, interchange improvements, and pedestrian facility improvements. The Drainage Engineer will provide complete design for drainage systems, stormwater management, erosion control and outfall analysis for a wide range of transportation-related projects. Responsibilities will also include supervision and mentoring of junior engineers and technicians. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of drainage engineering experience on VDOT and locally-administered transportation projects.
- P.E. License in Virginia preferred.
- Certified Virginia DEQ SWM Combined Administrator preferred.
- Certified Virginia DEQ ESC Plan Reviewer preferred.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.