Requisition Number – 19-001
Post Date – 2/12/2019
Title – Drainage Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond, VA ; Virginia Beach, VA
RDA is seeking a Drainage Engineer to join our transportation team. In this role you will assist senior engineers in the development of drainage designs for VDOT and local municipality transportation projects including highway widenings, intersection improvements, interchange improvements, and pedestrian facility improvements. The Drainage Engineer will provide design for drainage systems, stormwater management, erosion control and outfall analysis for a wide range of transportation-related projects. Responsibilities may also include supervision and mentoring of junior engineers and technicians. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2+ years of drainage engineering experience.
- E.I.T. preferred.
- Certified Virginia DEQ ESC and/or Stormwater Plan Reviewer preferred.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer