Requisition Number – 17-013
Post Date – 12/3/2018
Title – Transportation Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond, VA
RDA is seeking a Transportation Engineer to join our team. In this role you will assist the Project Manager in the development of roadway designs for VDOT and local municipality transportation projects including highway widenings, intersection improvements, interchange improvements, and pedestrian facility improvements. The Transportation Engineer will provide complete roadway designs including horizontal alignments, profiles, cross sections, grading plans, traffic control plans, signage & marking plans, and quantity estimates. Responsibilities will also include supervision and mentoring of junior engineers and technicians. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of transportation engineering experience on VDOT and locally-administered transportation projects.
- P.E. License in Virginia preferred.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.