Requisition Number – 18-003
Post Date – 4/10/2018
Title – Entry Level Drainage Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond, VA
RDA is seeking an Entry Level Drainage Engineer to join our transportation team. In this role you will assist in the development of drainage designs for VDOT and local municipality transportation projects including highway widenings, intersection improvements, interchange improvements, and pedestrian facility improvements. The Entry Level Drainage Engineer will gain training and experience in all aspects of roadway drainage design including conveyance systems, stormwater management, erosion control and outfall analysis for a wide range of transportation-related projects. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 0-2 years of drainage engineering experience on VDOT and locally-administered transportation projects.
- E.I.T. preferred.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.