Requisition Number – 20-012
Post Date – 5/5/2020
Title – Administrative Assistant to the President
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the President to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to handle the day to day duties assisting the Executive team and President of the company.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Answers calls and directs inquiries.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for keeping the Principal of the company organized.
- Assisting with other special projects needed by the Executive Team.
Skills & Competencies
- Great Communication skills.
- Time management.
- Computer Skills.
- Very detailed and proactive.
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- executive support: 1 year (Preferred)
- executive assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.