Douglas School

Loudoun County, VA / Leesburg, VA

The Douglass School originally opened in 1941 and acted as Loudoun’s first secondary school for African American children.  Later, it became an alternative high school and housed the Douglass Community Center.  For this major renovation, RDA provided engineering and surveying services for this 10-acre parcel located in Leesburg.

A new state-of-the-art playground was included on the site.