Requisition Number – 17-011
Post Date – 11/1/2018
Title – Bridge/Structural Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond VA ; Virginia Beach VA
RDA is seeking a mid-level structural bridge engineer with Commonwealth of Virginia professional engineer’s license to join our Transportation Team in Manassas, VA. The bridge engineer will be responsible for designing and detailing of bridges and other transportation structures such as retaining walls. Excellence will be rewarded through promotions, raises and bonuses.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering with structures focus.
- P.E. license currently active in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 5 to 9 years of experience in public sector transportation bridge designs.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Experience working on VDOT projects preferred.
- Understanding of VDOT standards and design criteria.
- Self-motivated with and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Expertise in bridge and structure designs and softwares such as MDX, Descus, Staad-Pro, LARSA, Conspan.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.