Requisition Number – 21-001
Post Date – 4/27/2021
Title – Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond, VA ; Virginia Beach, VA
RDA is seeking a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser to join our Right of Way team. In this role you will support our right of way agents and engineers in appraising and acquiring real estate property impacted by VDOT and local municipality transportation projects. Responsibilities may include supervision and mentoring of other appraisers and technicians. This position has excellent potential for career advancement. We have positions available in our Manassas, VA (headquarters), Fredericksburg, VA, Richmond, VA and Virginia Beach, VA offices.
- 5+ years experience conducting moderate to complex appraisals. Eminent domain appraisal experience a plus.
- Virginia Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license required
- VDOT Approved Senior Appraiser preferred.
- Ability to testify as an expert witness and present examples of personal career appraisals.
- Pass a VDOT Criminal Background Check within 6 months of employment.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.