Requisition Number – 20-016
Post Date – 10/2/2020
Title – Field Inspector
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking a Field Inspector to join our Municipal Engineering team. In this position, your primary role will include assisting project engineers in completing field inspections of stormwater management (SWM) and best management practice (BMP) facilities including, but not limited to, ponds, bioretention facilities, infiltration practices, underground detention facilities, sand filters, manufactured BMP facilities, and conveyance channels. Additional responsibilities will include post-inspection processing of field data / documentation and field observations associated with SWM/BMP designs, retrofit projects, and stream restoration projects.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalentField
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Effective communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to complete and pass criminal background check
- Ability to obtain SWIN and ESIN credentials from Virginia DEQ within 6 months of hire date
- Possess valid SWIN and ESIN certifications from Virginia DEQ
- Familiarity with mobile data collection
- Associate’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering or related field
- Basic knowledge of stormwater design practices
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.