Post Date – 2/18/2020
Title – Hydraulics Engineering Manager
Location – Manassas, VA ; Richmond, VA ;
RDA is seeking a Hydraulics Manager to join our transportation team. In this role you will lead design teams in the development of drainage designs for VDOT and local municipality transportation projects including highway widenings, intersection improvements, interchange improvements, and pedestrian facility improvements. The Hydraulic Manager will be responsible for technical oversight of designs for drainage systems, stormwater management, erosion control and outfall analysis for a wide range of transportation-related projects. Responsible for production assignments within the team to meet schedules and complete tasks/projects within budget. Responsible for QA/QC within the team and as an independent reviewer for other teams.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10+ years of drainage engineering experience on VDOT and locally-administered transportation projects.
- P.E. License in Virginia required.
- Certified Virginia DEQ SWM Plan Reviewer required.
- Certified Virginia DEQ SWM Combined Administrator preferred.
- Microstation experience required.
- HEC RAS experience required.
- Stormwater Management/Pond design experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.