Requisition Number – 21-002
Post Date – 3/8/2021
Title – Instrument Operator
Location – Manassas, VA
Rinker Design Associates, P.C. is seeking a Survey Instrument Operator to join our team in Manassas, VA. This individual will operate survey instruments required to perform land surveys.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of a survey crew performing boundary, topographic, and construction staking surveys for public and private clients
- Set-up and operate survey equipment, including total-station, data-collector, level, and GPS
- Perform survey calculations
- Maintain survey equipment used and keep survey truck stocked with necessary supplies and tools
- Make accuracy and calibration checks and adjustments on equipment used
- 2 years survey experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- College or technical courses in mathematics and surveying preferred
- Ability to work outside in all seasons
- Ability to stand/walk for long durations and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.