Requisition Number – 19-019
Post Date – 10/7/2019
Title – Land Development Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking a Project Engineer to join our Site, Civil & Infrastructure team. In this role you will assist senior engineers in the development of site plans and utility plans for both public and private projects throughout multiple jurisdictions. This position will be involved with site layout, grading, utility design including storm sewer, sanitary sewer, water main, and dry utilities, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, plan preparation, and coordinating plan approvals. Responsibilities may also include supervision and mentoring of junior engineers and technicians. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2+ years of land development engineering experience
- E.I.T. preferred
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience required
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Effective communication skills required
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.