Requisition Number – 20-010
Post Date – 5/5/2020
Title – Marketing Assistant
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking an entry-level Marketing Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will assist our marketing team in performing various tasks to meet requirements and deadlines of clients in the public and private sectors.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Search for RFPs and track RFP and proposal process progress in our system
- Research, edit, and format proposal material/documents, staff resumes, project descriptions, presentations, and marketing collateral and ensure their accuracy and timely delivery
- Research and gather information for proposals and presentations to include resumes, forms, etc.
- Assist with firm pre-qualifications and registrations
- Research and support market development activities
- Perform general office duties and other activities/projects as assigned
- Occasional local travel
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma
- A positive attitude and flexibility to meet business needs
- Ability to use Microsoft Word
- Ability to function well in an environment where the typical noise level is moderate
- Ability to learn fast and work with individuals at all levels
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Click the link below and fill out the questionnaire. You will then be directed to complete your application via Indeed. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.