Requisition Number – 20-011
Post Date – 5/5/2020
Title – Marketing/Proposal Coordinator
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking an experienced Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be leading pursuit efforts to develop high quality proposals, qualifications submittals, presentations, and other marketing materials to meet requirements and deadlines of clients in the public and private sectors.
- Research, write, verify, edit, proof, and format proposal documents, staff resumes, project descriptions, presentations, and marketing collateral as well as ensure their accuracy and timely delivery
- Coordinate and conduct project kick-off meetings with project managers, principals, and other staff to strategize and prepare winning proposals/presentations
- Search for RFPs and track process progression in our system
- Attend pre-bid/proposal meetings and marketing/networking events and conferences
- Assist with firm pre-qualifications and registrations
- Research and support market development activities
- Coordinate PR activities (including creating press releases and announcements, preparing articles for newsletter, coordinating and applying for project awards, and working on other special PR projects)
- Promote business by updating social media sites
- Other duties as assigned
- Occasional local travel
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications, or an industry-related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of recent A/E/C industry experience, including preparation of qualifications statements/proposals and expressions of interest in response to RFPs/RFQs as well as shortlist presentations and other marketing materials
- A thorough understanding of the proposal development process and knowledge of standard forms
- Ability to multitask, handle multiple assignments, and work within tight deadlines
- Superb organization skills and ability to work alone and with a team
- Excellent grammar, writing, proofreading, and oral/communication skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud desktop publishing applications (Acrobat Pro DC, InDesign CC, Photoshop CC) preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click the link below and fill out the questionnaire. You will then be directed to complete your application via Indeed. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.