Title – Project Manager for Site, Civil, and Infrastructure for Southern Virginia Location – Richmond and/or Virginia Beach, VA
Rinker Design Associates, P.C. (RDA) seeks a professional engineer who will serve as a Project Manager for Site, Civil and Infrastructure for Southeastern Virginia based out of RDA’s Richmond Office. This individual will report to the Director of Site, Civil and Infrastructure. This individual would be responsible for developing and managing a design team and processing site development plans for multiple jurisdictions in Southeastern Virginia.
• Develop and lead a design team within the Land Development Department.
• Prepare and process site development plans in multiple jurisdictions for public and private clients in Southern Virginia.
• Obtain site development plan approvals utilizing excellent project and time management skills for numerous projects at one time.
• Drive solutions for engineering challenges for projects while coordinating the work of a design team.
• Expand the private and public client base in Southern Virginia.
• Quality Control Manager for any site plan from the Richmond/Beach Office.
• Oversee consultant selection and actively manage all experts in the areas of surveying, wetlands, geotechnical, environmental, and civil engineering during the design and permitting process.
• Review development plan comments and strategize on responses before resubmittal.
• Negotiate / manage change orders during design / construction.
• Pursuit leader for developing new markets and new relationships.
• 7+ years of experience in civil engineering and management.
• Professional Engineer
• Must have excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop, mentor and guide junior engineers.
• Significant experience processing plans through multiple southeastern jurisdictions.
• Significant experience preparing proposals for private and public clients.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa
sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.