Title – Right of Way Agent
Location – Multiple locations throughout VA
RDA is a Virginia-Certified Small Business (DSBSD Certification #652784), and a leading provider of professional civil engineering services to both the public and private sector. We are looking for entry level Right of Way Agents to join our Right of Way team. This position has excellent potential for career advancement. Joining the RDA family will allow you to work alongside some of the area’s brightest and most talented professionals. Here at RDA we pride ourselves on our strong values, our commitment and ability to build lasting relationships with our clients and our commitment to service. We always strive to see each project to successful completion. RDA supports employee goals and allows individuals to grow and take their career to the next level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in negotiations and acquisition of real estate property impacted by VDOT and local municipality public improvement projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Communicate well with others both written and verbally
- Ability to prepare and review detailed documentation
- Strong math skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office and related computer software
- Attention to detail and the ability to work without direct supervision
- A valid Virginia Driver’s License is required
- Pass a VDOT Criminal Background Check within 6 months of employment
- Ability to work in a team environment
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.