Requisition Number – 19-025
Post Date – 3/4/2020
Title – Right of Way Agent
Location – Fredericksburg, VA; Richmond, VA
RDA is seeking Right of Way Agents to join our Right of Way team. In this role you will assist the team in the negotiation and acquisition of real estate property impacted by VDOT and local municipality transportation projects. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- Knowledge of the Right of Way acquisition process.
- Familiarity with Commonwealth of Virginia and Federal Codes, regulations, and instructions pertaining to the acquisition of real property interests by entities possessing the power of eminent domain.
- Ability to meet with and speak to individuals and groups to explain complex plans and documents.
- Ability to prepare and review detailed documentation.
- Strong math skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office and related computer software, attention to detail and the ability to work without direct supervision.
- A valid Virginia Driver’s License is required.
- Pass a VDOT Criminal Background Check within 6 months of employment
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Candidates not possessing the required skills may be considered for other positions.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.