Post Date – 2/18/2020
Title – Senior Bridge Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond, VA ; Virginia Beach, VA
RDA is seeking a senior level bridge/structural bridge engineer with Commonwealth of Virginia professional engineer’s license to join our Transportation Team in Manassas, VA. The senior engineer will be responsible for managing, supervising, designing and detailing of bridges and other transportation structures such as retaining walls. The position will also entail client and design team management, supervision and development of junior and mid-level engineers. Excellence will be rewarded through promotions, raises and bonuses.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering with structures focus.
- P.E. license currently active in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in public sector transportation bridge and other transportation-related structure designs.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Experience working on VDOT projects preferred.
- Understanding of VDOT standards and design criteria preferred.
- Self-motivated with and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Expertise in bridge and structure designs and softwares such as MDX, Descus, Staad-Pro, LARSA, Conspan.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.