Requisition Number – 19-020
Post Date – 3/15/2021
Title – Senior Survey Technician
Location – Manassas, VA
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation of various survey drawings including boundary surveys, as-built surveys, topographic surveys, utility route surveys to the requirements and specification of various state and local agencies.
- Prepare topographic and other survey drawings utilizing Carlson software.
- Process field data.
- Prepare cutsheets and survey computations.
- Conduct land records research.
- Ability to handle drafting assignments with little input from supervisor.
- Two or more years of survey office experience.
- Proficiency with Carlson Software.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Microstation a plus.
- Experience with ESRI ArcMap.
Education and Certifications
- LSIT preferred, but not required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.