Requisition Number – 20-013
Post Date – 6/3/2020
Title – Survey Project Manager
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking a Survey Project Manager to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Surveying.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective clients, prepare proposals, and establish budgets and schedules.
- Maintain close liaison with clients to resolve all project questions, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, completion requirements, and billing inquiries.
- Review with manager all project changes, pending or anticipated alterations to the contract, additional work requests, and all other factors, which may significantly affect staffing requirements or budget.
- Supervise work of all project personnel to ensure that it meets the highest professional standards.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to meet project requirements.
- Define the scope of multiple, complex projects and develop plan to accomplish projects.
- Monitor progress toward deliverable schedules.
- Compile project status reports.
- Ensure assigned projects stay within budget allocation.
- Secure repeat business from existing clients and identify new clients.
- Ensure timely services, QA/QC compliant document delivery by personal oversight or effective delegation of task management.
Education and Certification
- Professional Licensed Surveyor in VA with minimum 2-year college degree required.
- Professional Licensed Surveyor in MD and/or DC preferred.
- 12 years field and office experience.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.