Requisition Number – 20-013
Post Date – 3/15/2021
Title – Survey Technician
Location – Manassas, VA; Richmond, VA
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation of various survey drawings including boundary surveys, as-built surveys, topographic surveys, utility route surveys to the requirements and specification of various state and local agencies.
- Prepare topographic and other survey drawings utilizing Carlson software.
- Process field data.
- Prepare cutsheets and survey computations.
- Conduct land records research.
- Ability to handle drafting assignments with little input from supervisor.
- Two or more years of survey office experience.
- Proficiency with Carlson Software.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Microstation a plus.
- Experience with ESRI ArcMap.
Education and Certifications
- LSIT preferred, but not required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.