Post Date – 2/18/2020
Title – Traffic Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking a Traffic Engineer to join our team. In this role you will assist senior engineers in the development of traffic related design and analysis for VDOT and local municipality transportation projects including highway widenings, intersection improvements, interchange improvements, and pedestrian facility improvements. This position will be involved with the engineering of traffic signals, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), traffic control plans, signage & marking plans, and performing traffic operational analysis. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2+ years of transportation engineering experience. Experience on VDOT and locally-administered transportation projects a plus.
- E.I.T. required.
- Knowledge of traffic analysis software required.
- Microstation experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.