Post Date – 2/18/2020
Title – Transportation Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA ; Fredericksburg, VA ; Richmond, VA ; Virginia Beach, VA
RDA is seeking a Transportation Engineer to join our team. In this role you will assist the Senior Transportation Engineers in the development of roadway designs for VDOT and local municipality transportation projects including highway widenings, intersection improvements, interchange improvements, and pedestrian facility improvements. This position will be involved with the engineering of roadway designs including horizontal alignments, profiles, cross sections, grading plans, traffic control plans, signage & marking plans, and quantity estimates. Responsibilities may include supervision and mentoring of junior engineers and technicians. This position has excellent potential for career advancement.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2+ years of transportation engineering experience. Experience on VDOT and locally-administered transportation projects a plus.
- E.I.T. required.
- Microstation experience required.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.