Post Date – 2/18/2020
Title – Water Resources Engineer
Location – Manassas, VA
RDA is seeking Water Resources Engineer with 3-5 years of experience to join our Special Projects team in Manassas, Virginia. In this role you will work on a wide-range of dynamic projects to serve the needs of our private and municipal clients. Primary responsibilities will include stormwater management and BMP facility design, retrofit, and computations; hydraulic modeling; drainage studies; overland relief studies and analysis; stream restoration and natural channel design; storm sewer conveyance design and computations; outfall analysis; floodplain studies; and the preparation of construction plans, studies, and reports. Additional responsibilities may include site visits and field inspections, construction administration services, and preparation of feasibility studies/conceptual designs. Qualified applicants should be able to demonstrate practical experience with similar projects, as well as the ability to work well with others in a professional setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in completing similar engineering design work.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Proficient in Bentley Design Suite, HEC-RAS, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- P.E. preferred.
- GIS experience preferred.
- DEQ certifications preferred.
- ROSGEN certifications preferred.
RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter. RDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants that require an employment visa sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered.